Saturday, February 25, 2006

washout and UTA vs. UTD

The one weekend we don't want it to rain it pours. Amy and I passed up the Cowtown Marathon 5k this morning because of the steady drizzle and flooded streets. Dissapointing but better than beign miserable with soaked feet and ruined runnign shoes. We'll have to shoot for another 5k later in the spring.

This evening I headed over to Richardson to watch my friend Jason and his UTD teammates represent their school in roller hockey against rival UTA. It was a hard fought match, with UTA taking a 3-0 lead late into the final period. UTD pressured with the clock winding down and popped in two quick goals to make it 3-2 with about two minutes remaining. UTD couldn't sustain the attcak however, and UTA was able to sneak in a cheap goal with 8 seconds left to make it 4-2 and secure the victory.

I brought my new camera to the game and hopefully will have some pics to post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home