Saturday, September 24, 2005

Lovely Rita Meter Maid

They remanants of Hurrican Rita that were supposed to plow into the Metroplex ended up passing several hundred miles to the east along the Texas/Louisiana state line. We wound up with lots of clouds here but nothing more than a sprinkle when I was out running errands in Dallas. I think it was actually sunny for most of the day in Fort Worth.

I spent most of the evening going through severla years worth of bills, filing them and discarding the enevelopes and other junk inserts that had been stored with the bills all these years. I wound up with a whole trash bag full of the stuff. I was really quite amazed. I'm still going to need another plastic storage bin to keep all of it though but that will have to wait for another weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home