Monday, May 23, 2005

So it begins...

I was at the supermarket today and among the items I had to pick up was Kleenex. This led me to notice just how feminine the designs on the outside of most kleenex boxes are. All flowers and swirls and pastels, no primary colours and geometric patterns. In other words, nothing to match my decor. Wouldn't a Kleenex box with Ferraris on it be really cool? Or better yet, dogs playing poker? I'm guessing that the Kleenex people have done a lot of market research and concluded that males who do grocery shop either don't care what is on the outside of their Kleenex boxes or they don't buy Kleenex at all and just use that handy towel by the sink.

Not the most exciting way to start a blog but you have to start somewhere. Of course, had I started this a week ago I could have written about going to the renaissance fair, a sci-fi convention, Star Wars EpIII at midnight, the Animation Show and a 99-degree weekend in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home